To manage sales enquiries over the phone and maintain professionalism with clients and third-party providers.
To support with the preparation of quotations and tenders for clients.
To assist with maintaining client records
• Maintaining records in the client database.
• Assisting in the preparation of quotations and tenders.
• All duties required for customer and supplier order processing and progressing as per company procedures.
• Handling all sales enquiries on the telephone.
• To research and identify potential customers and key decision makers and use this information to create prospecting lists for the Sales Managers.
• Maintaining/tracking orders dispatched from France.
• Liaising with Head of Operations on a regular basis regarding Bill of Quantities and installations.
• Process customer returns – arrange credit/replacements.
• Processing Invoices to completion as and when required.
• Liaising with Accounts Department and providing administrative support
• Identify upselling opportunities with current clients.
• Create and maintain strong, professional relationships with current clients.
• Maintain and update internal systems as required.
This job description sets out the key outcomes required. It does not specify in detail all the activities required to achieve these outcomes
• Continually add value to and be a valued member of the organisation.
• Work in compliance with the codes of conduct, regulations, and policies of the organisation
• Exercise proper and absolute integrity in respect of all confidential matters and the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information
• Comply with company policy and procedures as per company handbook and ISO9001.
• Experience of working in a sale’s administrative role.
• Experience of generating sales leads.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt behaviour in order to build effective and trusting relationships internally and externally.
• Focussed and self-motivated, allowing for own personal growth and discipline required to work remotely.
• Excellent attention to detail and time keeping.
• The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure.
• There may be a requirement to work at other locations to meet the needs of the business.
• Expected to work reasonable additional hours in line with the needs of the service
• Quality of work; consistency of output and quality
• Completing all admin tasks within agreed timescales
• Attitude and behaviour in line with company expectations
• All sales orders to be processed within agreed deadlines.
• All customer returns (credits / replacements) to be actioned within agreed deadlines.
Based at our Head Office in Ladybank, Fife
Commensurate with experience
For immediate start
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th February 2022